Roll 1D20 -
2. Insists on a small glass of claret between every pass.
3. Arrives without a sword; asks to borrow yours.
4. Whistles the same two bars of a song over and over again.
5. Repeatedly calls a halt to adjust her ill-fitting mask.
6. Reeks likes the bilge-water in a fishing boat, bringing tears to your eyes.
7. Throws whatever's at hand at you: seat cushions, sticks, silverware, small rocks, pieces of bread, &c.
8. Refuses to cross blades until a priest is present to provide the sacrament of extreme unction.
9. Shrill incessant laughter.
10. Demands that wine corks be placed on the tips of the blades.
11. Offers to flip a coin instead.
12. Refuses to acknowledge touches, even while bleeding profusely from multiple wounds: "That's a wine stain! Have at you!"
13. Brings a pistol to a sword fight.
14. Sneezes and coughs on you throughout the duel; will refuse any delay, insisting that he's getting better.
15. Attempts witty repartee, manages only schoolyard taunts.
16. Stops every few passes to change swords from a long leather bag and confer with his second on tactics.
17. Insists on a postponement: the ground is too soft, the sun is too low, the air is too damp, &c.
18. Interrupted by a stream of messengers with papers to sign, questions to answer, &c: "Sorry, this will only take a moment . . ."
19. Attempts to slash his initials into your clothing, succeeds only in tearing up your coat and vest.
20. Roll twice - this one's really annoying.