You are challenged to a duel. Roll 1D20 to determine the actual location where the duel takes place.
1. On a rickety wooden bridge over roaring rapids.
2. By the light of a blazing bonfire in a ring of Romani wagons.
3. Inside a sea cave which floods waist-deep with each incoming wave - and fills to the ceiling on the ninth wave of every set - then empties out.
4. While balanced on a pair of chandeliers over a crowded theatre on opening night.
5. Knee-deep in effluent as sewer rats scramble up the duelists' clothing to escape the muck and mire.
6. In the cellar of a decrepit monastery amidst rotting casks of wine, ready to burst.
7. In a palace gallery lined with marble statues and suits of armor, with banners draped from the walls and ceiling.
8. Over the cracked marble benches of a Roman amphitheatre.
9. On the spray-swept decks of a listing galleon aground on a rocky reef.
10. On the loose terra-cotta tiles of an adobe mission roof.
11. In the smoky kiva of a cliff house.
12. In a narrow secret passage between the bedchambers of the king and his mistress.
13. In the hayloft of a thatch-roofed barn, lit by a single lantern perched precariously on the edge of a overturned bucket.
14. Atop the parapet of a ravelin amidst a thunderous cannon barrage.
15. On the steep stone steps of an Aztec pyramid.
16. In a treehouse built high in the jungle canopy by the survivors of a shipwreck.
17. Across the decks of a dozen canal barges moored together.
18. In a jolly boat as it spirals into a swirling whirlpool.
19. Roll on This Field of Honor table
20. Roll on Another Field of Honor table