Once again, you are challenged to a duel. Roll 1D20 to determine the actual location where the duel takes place.
1. On a coral reef at low tide while sharks cicle in the nearby lagoon.
2. Amid the vine-choked ruins of a lost temple deep in the jungle, while drums throb in the distance.
3. Atop a galley's ram as it protrudes from the side of a galleon while cannons blast overhead.
4. In the candlelit crypt beneath an ancient abbey.
5. In the middle of a court ballet during a masquerade ball.
6. On a swaying rope bridge suspended above a rushing torent.
7. Inside a church campanile as the bells peal for a requiem mass.
8. Atop a clocktower as shafts of lightning from an approaching thunderstorm illuminate the sky.
9. Hanging from the creaking sails of a slowly spinning windmill.
10. Aboard a wildly-rocking gondola drifting on the Grand Canal.
11. In the twisting alleys of a tall garden hedge-maze.
12. While racing around the Piazza del Campo during the Palio di Siena, using horsewhips and daggers.
13. Amid the canvas shrouds of a sailmaker's loft.
14. In a lantern-lit mine tunnel where gaping shafts nearby lay concealed by shadows.
15. Amid the silk carpets and satin cushions of a Turkish seraglio as the sultan's concubines make bets or throw fruit at the duelists.
16. In a dusty caravanserai, between the resting camels and their yelling, jeering drivers.
17. On the slippery, crackling ice bridge over a yawning glacial crevasse.
18. Between sulphurous hot springs and bubbling mudpots as a steaming geyser rumbles menacingly.
19. Over a half-dissected corpse in an operating theatre in the middle of a crowded surgical lecture.
20. In a tavern crowded with drunken revelers - hey, they can't all be exotic.